Public engagement is the centerpiece to any successful infrastructure project. Anderson Bogert has developed a comprehensive community engagement model that pushes public input beyond the traditional project open house. With a full-time Public Involvement Coordinator, our approach translates engineering to understanding. We are a civil engineering firm that understands the opportunities, challenges, and rewards to engaging the public. We understand how to communicate and connect with disconnected individuals. We know the value of leaving no stone unturned when it comes to incorporating the public's ideas into our civil designs.
Our complete package of public involvement services seamlessly integrates project planning, design, and construction into one process that is transparent and engaging.
Our Public Involvement services include:
- Website Design
- Public Information Meetings & Presentations
- Social Media Management & Design
- One-on-one stakeholder meetings
- Graphic Design Services
- Project Collateral Design
- Media Consulting – Get your message published by knowing how to get the media's attention.
- Virtual Town Hall Forums – Utilizing a state-of-the-art online portal, we move the traditional community forum to a virtual classroom.
- Interactive Community Forums – No one goes to a community forum so that their ideas are stifled by an hour long presentation. Our interactive approach to community forums keep participants actively engaged in the gathering of ideas.
- Audience Response Interactive Presentations – With our live polling tools, we conduct presentations that result in gathering new information with the click of button. Participants feel empowered by seeing how their ideas compare with their peers.
- Mind Mapping – An online mind mapping tool, allowing individuals from across the state to simultaneously collaborate on problem solving, business planning, note taking, etc. with nothing more than a browser and an internet connection.
- Activity-Based Engagement – Public meetings are memorable and useful when participants are put to work. Through photo inventories and simple community walkabouts, we can visually see what's important to the public in infrastructure planning.
See our services in action by visiting our Project Portfolio. You will find a sampling of our projects listed below.